GrateSump™ Plus II Battery Backup System in Greenville, Spartanburg, SC
The primary purpose of the sump pump is to suck up any excess water that floods into your basement and crawl space, and channeling it away from your home. It’s the best way to make sure that your basement and crawl space remain dry, despite a storm or power outage.
This is where the GrateSump™ Plus Battery Backup Sump Pump System comes in. When this is installed in your home, you’ll attain peace of mind knowing that even if your house has no power, the battery backup system will kick in so that your sump pump can still do its job to keep your basement or crawl space safe and dry, until your power is turned back on.This is where the GrateSump Plus II shines the most, because it has unique features that ensure its place as the most reliable machine unlike any other, where basements and crawl spaces are concerned. The GrateSump Plus II is a battery back up system that automatically powers on when power goes out and provides double the work as a dual sump pump system.
The sump pump works normally when your house has electricity, but if there is a time where a storm manages to take out your electricity, it could put you in danger of a flooded crawl space or basement — just when you need it the most. This is why the GrateSump™ Plus II battery back up sump pump system kicks in. When you get this battery back up sump pump system installed in your home, you’re giving yourself double the protection and peace of mind, knowing that even without electricity, your basement or crawl space is never in danger of flooding.
- Works automatically when power fails
- Maximum sustained pumping throughout battery life
- Powers one 4 amp pump for up to 8,000-10,000 gallons on 1 battery & up to 12,000-14,000 gallons on two batteries.
- Operates pump on AC & DC power
- Recharges automatically once power is restored
- Can charge up to two batteries at the same time
- Compatible with sealed batteries
- Low battery indicator (Alarm and LED)
Sump Pump Battery Backup System
- Dual Primary Sump Pump System with Battery Backup
- 4800GPH with AC or DC Power
- (2) GrateSump™ – Advanced Sump Pump Liner
- (2) FastSump™ Pump – 1/3HP Sump Pump
- (2) FastSump™ Power Inverter
- (2) FastSump™ FS-900 converts 12v DC to 115v AC
- (2) Sealed Battery – 100AH